Friday, January 15, 2010

I just got his address!

I just got Daniel's mailing address. I am sooooo happy that I can finally start writing to him! If you would like to write to him directly, please send me an email at lyndalhart@gmail.com. I have been advised not to post his address on a public forum or website for his own protection. Unfortunately, there are crazies out there who would like to threaten harm to our soldiers.


Alternatively, you can post on this blog. Just click on "comment" underneath any of my posts and send a message to him (or me). I plan to print all messages that are directed to him and will include them with my letters.



I just looked up Daniel's unit on the base website. This picture is the symbol for his particular training company. They are called "the Crusaders." It reminds me of pictures I've seen in Sunday school growing up of the Armor of God. He even has a cross on his chest. Coincidence? I don't thinks so ...

No comments:

Post a Comment