Saturday, January 9, 2010

4:00 a.m.


4:00 AM! That is the time that I have woken up every morning since Daniel left home on Monday. At first, I really didn't think much of it. But it has happened EVERY morning. I haven't set an alarm clock, and I've never had an issue with waking up before the alarm clock in the past. I concluded that this is a GOD thing. (Yes, I'm slow sometimes ...) You see, it is my understanding that reveille for Daniel is at 0400 (or 4:00 a.m. to you non-military types). So I have decided to use this time, every morning, to pray for Daniel (and his "battle buddies") to have a good day.
Daniel, you continue to be in my prayers. (There are dozens of others praying for you as well.) I am so proud of your heart and the decisions you are making. You are truly a servant who will be used by GOD in may great ways. I love you!!! I can't wait to get your address so that I can start writing to you directly.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto to Daniel's mom and Daniel from grandma.
    I already have my tickets bought to come see you in Missouri the end of April! I love you both soooo much and know you are doing well Daniel.

    ReplyDelete