Wednesday, March 31, 2010

first picture



I am soooo happy that Daniel finally sent me his first official Army picture. This picture was taken his first week at basic training, and they weren't allowed to smile. Nevertheless, I am happy to have it. I am soooo proud of him.

Please be in prayer for Daniel as he takes his final PT test on Saturday. He is still a tiny bit short on his pushups and his run. I believe that he can do it, but more importantly, Daniel knows he can do it.

Daniel has the most wonderful battle buddies. They really encourage and help each other through the difficult times and rejoice with each other in the good times. The wife of one of Daniel's battle buddies spoke to me yesterday. She lives in Missouri, so she is going to try to go see the guys on Saturday when they (hopefully) have an on-base pass. She wanted to know what Daniel's favorite treats were, and she is going to take the guys an Easter basket. I am so grateful for her.

God has always been good to put just the right people in my path at just the right time. And I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment